Monday, March 17, 2008

Now You Know How I Feel When You Baby Talk

"Grandpa,
you know what
would be really
cool? If Pablo
from the cartoon
Backyardigans
could have some
bubbles coming
out of his belly
button. Yah, I
would be all over
that."
"Zingggg!"
"Yah, you know
what Grandpa,
that looks like a
Pablo you got
right there. Is
that bubbles
coming out of his
tummy?"
"Zwoppity
Floop...Flooop
....Floop....Floop."
"Hey Grandpa,
how come you
keep coming back
with sound effects
instead of talk?
Whenever I ask
you something,
you say 'Zoop'
or 'Zing' instead of
talking people
talk. What's up
with that?"
"Woooooo-oop!"
"Say what, you
old Filipino freak?"
"Woooooo-oop!"
"Wait a minute.
Did you just say,
'Wooooo-ooop'?
I think I'm starting
to understand.
'Wooooo-ooop is
your way of saying
'Pablo got some
bubbles. Yo! Check
out Pablo's bubs.'
Is that what you're
saying?"
"Ziiiiiiiiiinnnnnnng!"
"YaY! I think I can
understand you,
you freakish Asian
Orangatang."

1 comment:

sandra said...

then gon' have uniqua with a bubbles coming out of her butt. but dont worry, it'll really be a jet-pack with turbo fuel injectors.