Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bongs! Bongs! Bongs! Help Me! ....I Hub Bongs!

"Grandpa, who
invented bangs?"
"Well, my little
Furry Khaki, I
think it was a
Bookbook. A long
long long time ago,
back in the olden
days, even before
Grandma was born,
people only had
long straight hair.
And then one day,
some Visayan or
maybe it was an
Ilocano Aunty said,
"Huy! I connot see
yore pess becoss
yore hair is cubbering
yore poorhead. In puck, yore hair is cubbering yore hole pess.
Do you hub her clip? Do you hub rubber bond? Were is your pess?
O my goodness...ip you get me dee see sore, I wheel cot dee
hair by yore poor head...O my goodness...now you are byu-
teepull. I wheel cole dis one - bongs!"
"Mamaati Kayo! Manang! I like dis one. Go! Tek my peek chore."
Click!

1 comment:

sandra said...

oh min....

THOSE
ARE
THE
BESTTTTT
BANGSSSS
EVERRRR.