Saturday, May 3, 2008

Three Guesses? How About Okole, Lobot and Butt?

"Grandpa,
check it out.
I like to read
with sound
effects!"
"Did you say
sound effects?
Well my little
blueberry
pancake, what
do you mean?"
"Here, listen
while I read
my book while
sitting on the
toilet...
'So Yuniqa is
talking to Pablo
and she's like,
"Hey Pablo...
don't forget to
turn off the air
compressor...
(PSSH-wooop)
And then Tasha
warns Tyrone,
"Hey Tyrone
don't drop the
watermelon!"
(SHPLaaaaT!)
Meanwhile,
Austin and
Yuniqua are
walking in the
muddy goop...
(Shklop, Shklop,
Shkloooooop)"
"Wow little
girl, that's cool.
Who taught
you how to do
that stuff?"
"Uncle Damian, Uncle Troy and Uncle Andrew."
"Cool...and how did you make those sounds?"
"How did I make those sounds?? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
You're funny Grandpa. I give you 3 guesses where
those sounds came from?"

1 comment:

Sushane said...

wad' up brother guilao! i absolutely looove your blogs.

can't wait for your talk this month! whooo hoooooo.