Monday, May 5, 2008

I Wonder Where You Got That Thelma...I Mean Talent...

"Grandpa,
hey look ! I
can wipe
myself."
"Well, my
sweet little
raisinette,
I can wipe
myself too
but do you
see me
bragging
about it?"
"Yah old
man...you're right, but I'm just a little girl."
"Can you wipe yourself and sing your ABCs?"
"Yes, Grandpa I can."
"Can you wipe yourself and rub your head counterclockwise?"
"Yes Grandpa, I can do that too."
"Can you sit on the toilet for 30 minutes and read 2 magazines
so that nobody else can use the toilet till you're pau?"
"Yes Grandpa, I can do that too."

2 comments:

Papa Joe said...

With the last couple of weeks of...ahem...candid shots now immortalized, you have pretty much guaranteed a Harvard-tuition-sized therapy bill sooner than you think...

Heenway Mai Guilao said...

ugh why is there so many pictures of her on the toilet