Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where Did She Go? I Miss Her....

Today you
are 21 months
old...I miss
you my sweet
little pumpkin
pie. I miss the
days when u
would have
to be carried
everywhere,
and I miss
the days when
you thought
I was the best
Filipino Idiot in the world... when you thought I was
the funniest and the best singer and the best hugger
and cartoon watching partner in the world. I missed
the days when you were just 4 months old like in this
picture. Pretty soon, you're not even gonna care if I
exist cuz you'll have so many friends and things to do
that you won't even answer my phone calls. Prolly,
you'll just text me once in a while. You'll write crap like,
"luv u" or "miss u lol" or "yo...way my money".
But for now, I'll just look at this picture and remember
when you thought I was not as old or as stupid as I
really am.

No comments: