Monday, April 21, 2008

3 Most Irritating Things

"Grandpa,
how many
squares are
you sposed
to use?"
"Well my
little bagoong
musubi, it's
prolly a good
idea to do
what Sheryl
Crow says...
1 square for
most stuff,
and 2 or 3
for those other times. Of course, she's mental."
"Grandpa, what are the 3 most irritating things
in the world?"
"Well, my little mochi chicken wing, for me I think
the 3 most irritating things would be
1. The Idol mosh pit when they do the arm sway.
2. Letterman's audience when they'd applaud every joke.
3. Celine Dion
How about you little girl? What's your 3 most irritating?"
1. People talking to me when I'm on the toilet.
2. People taking pictures of me when I'm on the toilet.
3. People taking videos of me when I'm on the toilet."


2 comments:

edelen said...

HAHAHA I like reading your blogs cause you have funny nicknames like mochi chicken wing. aren't you excited for may 11th ?!! :D

sandra said...

1. skys
2. BOUGHT THE DRESS!
3. dirty pillows

ask heen LOLOLOLOLOL