Friday, April 4, 2008

Can You Blame Her?

"Hey Old Man!
You ever have
regrets?"
"Yah, well like
today I went to
Costco's and ate
a Costco Hot dog.
Everytime I do
that, I regret it."
"Why is that,
you chewer of
chiwahwahs?"
"Well, that's cuz
a hot dog is not
made up of the best parts of a cow...or a pig. That chewy
feeling you get from a hot dog is prolly from the cow gizards
or whatever. And the enriched white flour made with Yellow
number five blocks up my transverse colon. So...yah, I kind
of regret that."
"Actually, I was thinking of something not involving food or dogs."
"Ok, my little wonderer of things....I regret not having more kids.
I think we should have had one kid for every year I been married."
"How many kids would that be?"
"Um....30 I guess."
"How come you didn't have em den?"
"Cuz, my wife Thelma had issues....yah....uh huh.....she had issues with that."

No comments: