Sunday, April 13, 2008

Barbizon....Class of '74

"Grandpa!
What choo
think about
these cool
glasses?"
"Yeah, well
the glasses
are cool but
I gotta tell
you about
something.
Whenever
you got your
mouth open,
it makes you
look like a knucklehead. Are you trying to catch flies?"
"Well actually, my mouth is open cuz I'm eating and
I gotta chew with my mouth open to enjoy it better."
"Well my little chocolate covered gummy bear, you
should be eating with your mouth closed. Cuz when you
chew with your mouth open, your food might fall out and
you gross people out when they see your food getting
crushed and they hear that smacking sound."
"Wow Grandpa, you're smarter than you look. Where did
you learn all of this?"

1 comment:

sandra said...

uncle roy, she is ngakanganga.
oh and I now know how to wear the ray-bans! I wear a headband and it secures the shades to my head. fixed.