Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Three Theories

"Grandpa,
check it out
...I think my
Aunty Sand
likes it when
I massage
her. Why is
it that when
people get
massages,
they really
like it?"
"Well I got
a theory
about that... Massages are good cuz when a person gets
one, it makes their muscles happy.....Yeah...that's my
theory. But massages are also good for the person that
is giving the massage cuz it makes them happy that the
person that's getting massaged is getting happy muscles.
That's my theory.... I know, it's pretty deep. Erbody is
happy and that's all there is you need to know."
"Grandpa, what's Rolfing?"
"Rolfing? Oh, well I got a theory about that too. Rolfing
is when you eat too much and the only way you can fit
your clothes again is by rolfing......'ROLF! ROLF!'"
"Grandpa, what is Shiatsu?"
"Shiatsu? Oh, well I got a theory on that too. Shiatsu is
what you say when somebody is giving you deep tissue
massage........'Ayyyyyyyyy....SHEEE...atSUUUUUUUU'.
That's 3 theories in one blog. BA BAM!!!"

1 comment:

sandra said...

BAHAHA. this is so nasty.
she has really strong hands though...
im going to visit her in a few years for a full-body massage.