Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stereo

"Grandpa,
check it out,
this doggie's
name is fun.
His name is
Stereo. Why
is his name
Stereo?"
"Well my
little pie, I
think that
people like
to give their
dog names
that remind
them of stuff
that they like.
Maybe they
like music. I
once heard a
guy name his
dog Max...I'm
pretty sure
that he likes
his music loud.
Once I heard
a guy named
his dog D-O-G.
He actually pronounced the three letters D, then O, then G.
I think he liked to spell things a lot. One time he told me
that his D-O-G had to go outside to P-E-E. He could've got
by with just the P, and leave out the E and the other E.
A guy I know has a dog named Spot. The guy's incontinent."
"Grandpa, did you ever have a pet dog?"
"I only had one dog in my life. That was when I was a high
school sophomore. I named him Rufus....cuz I thought it
sounded cool. But I don't know what ever happened to him."
"Grandpa, you don't know what happened to him? Ha Ha Ha.
Grandpa, you crack me up."

1 comment:

sandra said...

who is this imposter? it looks drugged. this is NOT my stereo! my stereo is much dirtier and would never pose for a camera. if anything, he'd give stink eye. and his eyes also really do stink.