Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wool Scarves by 8 Year Old Chinese Kids

"Grandpa, you old and retarded chimpanzee, who invented
playing in the snow with old tires? That was a good idea."
"Well my little snow kitty kat, I'm pretty sure it was some
Bla-lah that came to the mainland for his first winter. He
saw all the people with skis and snowboards and he was like,
'Ho brah, I wish I had some snowboard and stuff. How much
is one of those snowboards anyway?' And then the mainland
guy said, 'Hey Bla-lah, those boards are about 100 bucks each.
But you also need boots, bindings, snow clothes, IPOD, gloves,
beanie, I-Phone, designer earphones, Rayban goggles, a wool
scarf with plaids sewed by an 8 year old Chinese kid that the
Jonas Sisters like to wear, and a Caramel Machiatto with triple
shot.' And so the Bla-lah said, 'Hey, how about that spare tire
you got on your van? Can or what? Tanks bruddah."


No comments: