Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pretty Girl

"Grandpa, am I
pretty? Cuz I
hope I am."
"Oh yeah, you're
super pretty, in
fact, you're about
as pretty as your
mom, your Aunty
Mahina and your
Grammy."
"That's good cuz
it's important to
be pretty right?"
"Well here's my
theory on that...
if you were to
take a pretty girl
and next thing
you know, she's
puffing on a
cigarette, all of a
sudden she's not
so pretty. It's like
those tabloids and
you see these so-called beautiful actresses and singers,
but they're doing all these stupid things, and they're
not so pretty after you see all that. But then again, if
you take somebody like Ruth, and she's pledging her
love and loyalty to Naomi and saying the lovingest
things to her, I'm not sure how she looks, but the stuff
she does makes her like the prettiest girl in the world.
So if you turn into a bratty little brat, then you won't be
so pretty to me after awhile. I mean, I'll still love you
but your prettyness won't be as much as it is right now."
"Don't worry Grandpa, I won't turn bratty."
"That's good, cuz if you do, I'm gonna call you 'Thelma'."
"Thelma? Ha Ha! Grandpa, you crack me up."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReVLjDc5ExQ

1 comment:

sandra said...

WHOA, this is mahina.