Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Michael Boobla-gay

"Grandpa,
did you know
that it hit 139
degrees last
week here in
Washington?"
"Ummmmm
I don't think
it was 139...
but I heard
it got pretty
hot.....I like
your pool."
"Yeah, your
mom likes it too."
"Namaile, let me tell you what happened today. I share my
office with 2 other people, so when I play my music I try to
include stuff that they like too. What's bad is when I'll have
like 10 good songs in a row, and then I'll play some crap like
Michael Buble for this engineer in the office. But do people
walk in when Marvin Gaye, Raphael Saadiq, or Kalapana is
playing? No, they walk in when Michael Booblagay is on. So
they're like, 'Roy! What kind of crap is this?' Then they look
at me like I got a chancre on my face.....I hate that."
"Grandpa, you're old and stupid."

1 comment:

Marlo said...

Eh Roy wazamatayou? Michael Buble is cool.