Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Don't Poke the Baby's Head, and Don't Spank Grammy's Butt

"Grandpa, look! There's three bolo head babies. Two fake
ones and one real one. Tessa and me got the fake ones."
"Well my little dingleberry, thanks for the clarification.
You know, you have to watch out for babies' heads. He's
got a soft spot on the top of his bolo head...so don't poke
it or else his baby brains is gonna spill out."

"Grandpa, don't you hate it when people tell you stuff
that you shouldn't do, cuz now I wanna touch his head.
It's like, 'don't touch the wet paint' or 'don't feed the
animals.' Why'd you have to tell me that? Now I wanna
poke the top of his head and see how soft it is."

"Oh Namaile, did I ever tell you that you should never
never spank your Grammy's butt? Cuz if you spank her,
she'll give you a lot of candy and stuff."

No comments: