Tuesday, August 25, 2009

LadyBug Cupcakes and Hoodies

"Grandpa, look.
I'm wearing a
hoody and it's
the middle of
summer and I
got a ladybug
cupcake."
"Yeah, one time
I saw this kid
walking from
Radford High
School and he
was wearing a
hoody ... what a
knucklehead!!
It was Hawaii
and the mental
boy is wearing
a hoody. But
then I thought
about it and it
makes sense
cuz his heroes
on the latest
Juelz Santana
video was also
wearing hoodys."
"Bla bla bla bla
Grandpa, yeah
whatever... so
what do you
think about my
ladybug stuff?"
"Yeah, that's so
cool when they
make food look
like insects. So
I guess it was
too hard to make
a grasshopper
cupcake, so.......
Your Uncle Troy
just made some
cornbread cup-
cakes... what a
co-in-key-dink.
There's two best
parts of cupcakes
....one is the crust
cuz crust is always
good...and two is
butter when it's
not all the way
melted...just some
of it is melted and
the rest is still a
little bit cold and
when you bite it
you can taste the
hot and the cold
butter."
"Hey, retarded
old Ilocano ape,
....um...nothing...
I just felt like calling you an old Ilocano ape."
"This ladybug reminds me a little bit about a
song that I remember from Sesame Street. It's how
your mom and Uncle Damian learned how to count to 12.
Your Aunty Mahina and your other two knucklehead
uncles never really watched Sesame Street."
"Grandpa, how come they never really watched Sess St?"
"They were too busy, doing chores and schoolwork......."
"Ha ha ha! Chores and schoolwork? Grandpa, you crack me up."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr8vUTm64h0

1 comment:

Heenway Mai Guilao said...

That's a marzipan lady bug. When the guy gave it to her she treasured it and held it in her little hand and petted it and then slowly took a bite.