Sunday, March 18, 2007

Just Chug It

My little munchkin does
a little bit of Irish folk
dance....kind of like
Riverdance. It's kind of
hard right now cuz she
really can't stand on her
own yet. So somebody
gotta hold her up. Here
she's doing about 2 taps
per second. That's pretty
good for somebody her
age - 8 months. Michael
Flatley can do 28 taps per
second - but he's high on
coke. I heard when he
was 8 months old he could
only do 1 tap per second..
Ha Ha Ha Ha - what a
piece of work he was.
Afterwards she gets all
tired and needs to lean
on a chair and take a
break. She's like,
"Hey Bartender! Get
me a Car Bomb."
An Irish Car Bomb is
a half pint of Guinness,
chilled, and a shot glass
with Jameson's whiskey
and Bailey's Irish Cream.
I didn't even know what
that was until my little
pumpkin pie told me.
"Grandpa, just drop the
shot glass in the mug
and chug it."
Yah, that's my little genius.

No comments: