Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why Do They Grow Up?

"Grandpa, I think I'm gonna get married one day."
"WHAT?? I don't think so. Remember when you were two years
old and I asked you to never get married and that you would just
live with your Grandpa and Grammy forever? Remember? Huh?"
"Ummmmm, no. I don't remember that."
"Well I do.... so you can forget about getting married."
"Grandpa, I think I'm gonna get married and that's that.
You probably aren't gonna like the guy cuz nobody will really
measure up to what you'd like my husband to be. But I'm gonna
get married one day, and you'll have to deal with it. He's not the
one you wanted, but he's the one that I want. Sorry....anyway, just
remember Grandpa, that you will always be my Grandpa and
I'll always be your little girl. Okay? Can you do that?"
"Um ..... no."
"Grandpa?"
"No."
"Graaaaandpaaaaa????"
"Yes?"
"Ha! You said yes."
"No."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xTWWN7iPrc

No comments: