Friday, January 21, 2011

Naialii the Smart Thinker

"Grandpa, can you tell what I'm thinking by looking at my face?"
"Oh yeah, I know exactly what you're thinking. Just by looking
at your face, I can tell you're thinking about my Oakland Raiders
and what will it take for them to get back into the playoffs."
"Um, no....that wasn't it."
"Well, okay, cuz you really really really really do have that look.
Maybe then you're thinking about your Grammy and why she has
a propensity to buy stuff and then return it within a week, only to
go and purchase more stuff that she will undoubtedly return."
"Wrong again, Einstein."
"Okay, I think I got it. By looking at your face, you're thinking that
your Grandpa is the best Grandpa in the whole wide world and
that your Grandpa, although very old and stupid, is also very very
very very very handsome and smart."
"Yeah, you're right Grandpa, that's exactly what I was thinking."

No comments: