Saturday, January 1, 2011

No FOTO!!!


"Grandpa, do you like it when people take pictures of you?"
"Nah, not really... mostly cuz I'm not good at posing. I don't
know if you've noticed, but some people are good at posing.
When somebody with a camera says, 'Smile'... they have a
pretty decent smile ready to go. But when people tell me to
smile, I have to think of something stupid ... like doo doo, or
something else retarded in order to put on a fake smile. Most
times, that trick doesn't work and then you got a picture of
me with a half smile, red eye, half lids, or mouth open with
food in it. So I pretty much try to avoid pictures."
"What can I say when a camera is in my face?"
"Do what I do, with a fake Italian accent yell, 'NO FOTO!'"
"No foto?"
"Yeah, that'll work... remember to use an Italian accent."
"Grandpa, you're the smartest Grandpa in the world."

1 comment:

Papa Joe said...

...or you can think about Al Davis' last 4 or 5 moves to get a franchise QB...