Monday, April 26, 2010

She Throws Like a Three Year Old

"Grandpa, do I throw like a girl?"
"Yes, but that's only cuz you're a girl."
"Grandpa, I don't think that's true. I'm pretty
sure I throw this way cuz I'm still a little girl.
I'm sure if you were to throw left handed,
you would probably throw like how I do. But
you've been playing baseball since you were
8 years old... and now you're really old... so
you've been throwing for a long long time. But
when I'm older, I'm gonna throw really good
cuz I'm gonna practice, I'm gonna play softball
with the gang and I'm gonna like the Mariners
and the San Francisco Giants cuz that's how I'm
gonna roll. So instead of saying that I throw like
a girl, you should say that I throw like a 3 year
old cuz when I'm 7 or 8 years old, I'm gonna throw
a fastball at your head... then what will you say?"

No comments: