Friday, April 16, 2010

Chillin' With Namaile's Sister

"Grandpa,
check it out
...I love my
baby sister
so much...
I can't wait
for her to be
born so that
I can talk to
her."
"Well, my
little Li Hing
Mui, you
really don't
have to wait
... you can
actually talk
to her right
now... here,
let me show
you....
'Hello my
little apo#2,
this is your
Grandpa
here...how's
it going in
there?'"
"Grandpa, it's really dark in here. Is it night time?"
"Yeah, it's gonna be night time for nine months....no worry,
when you come out, I'm gonna shine my gray hair on you."
"Grandpa, are you really retarded like how they say?"
"No, I don't think that I'm that retarded. So... anyway,
what's shakin' in there? You get to have any fun in there?"
"Yeah....um....I'm just hanging out with my after birth
right now.... and I get to punch my mom's stomach every
once in a while....Um, I get to eat once in awhile...but the food
comes in from this cord that's hooked up to my belly button
.... it tastes like whatever mom ate today... mmm .... Korean...
.... it's not so cool though whenever my mom flatulates...
it feels like an earthquake....WOH!...she just did it again."
"Umm, that wasn't your mom ... that was me ... did you
just feel that?"
"Ha ha ha ha ha Grandpa, your butt goes off, yo!"

No comments: