Sunday, October 17, 2010

Naialii Talking to "The Scar"



"Grandpa, where'd you get that scar?"
"A shark bit me when I was out with Jerry, Bertleman, and Buttons."
"Did it hurt when the shark bit you?"
"Why don't you ask the scar yourself? He's cool with it."
"Hi Scar. Did it hurt when the shark bit you?"
"Girl...are you talking to a scar? Do you know how retarded that is?"
"Yeah, but I just wanna know how it was when the shark bit you."
"Yeah your Grandpa don't talk to me. He's still mad about the bite.
Listen, it was cold, it was wet, and the ocean was angry that day. The
shark bit me, he did his thing, and now I'm here with my scar lipstick. The ocean belongs to the fish... and it's their world. Your world is just
pretending to be talking to your retarded Grandpa and pretending to
be talking to a scar wearing lipstick."
"Sorry Scar. Sorry bout the shark, and sorry bout the lipstick."
"It's all good. Just tell your Grandpa that Scar says 'Hi' ."

No comments: