Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Where'd You Get That Outfit?"

"Grandpa, is that really the Mad Hatter?"
"No, that's your Auntie Francheska. She's just wearing this
outfit cuz that's her Tea Party outfit."
"Where'd she get that outfit?"
"Oh she probably had it laying around in her closet."
"What about Auntie Ysha? Where's her Tea Party outfit?"
"Well my little butter mochi, her outfit is her smile."
"Where'd she get that outfit?"
"Oh, she had it laying around in her mouth."
"Grandpa, where's your outfit?"
"Well my little pork hash, my outfit is my brains."
"Where'd you get that outfit?"
"Where else? ..... it was laying around in my head."
"Grandpa, I don't think it's connected to anything."

(Unrelated video)
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2010/06/isaiah-mustafa-new-old-spice-commercial.html

No comments: