Saturday, July 24, 2010

Clothes Match Your Food

"So Grandpa, check it out...this is a Sonic the Hedgehog ice cream.
It's blue so it makes my tongue blue...it's cool too cuz I dropped some
on my clothes, but you cannot tell....ha ha ha...that's pretty smart, yeah?"
"Yeah, well you're a smart girl. Let's see how smart you really are....
If you're eating a vanilla ice cream cone, what color shirt should you wear?"
"Oh that's easy, I should wear something white."
"Okay, and if you're eating some strawberry ice cream, what color then?"
"Oh that's easy too, I should wear something pink or red."
"Okay, so what if you're eating some vanilla swirl, gizzards and beef tongue?"
"Oh, that's easy too...I should wear a Justin Beiber shirt."
"Well, you really are a smart little girl."

1 comment:

sandra said...

thats a scary popsicle.