Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12 - A Little After Midnight - Baby Time

"Grandpa, what's up with all the cheese?"
"Uh, I think the cheese is like WD-40 so the baby just slips out.
How else is THAT gonna come out of your mom's junk?"

"Grandpa, why is daddy so happy?"
"Cuz he saw your sister come out and he thought, 'Ouch. Glad none of
my orifice's were involved. Thanks honey for taking one for the team."
"Grandpa, look at my sister! I'm so happy she was born."
"Yeah, well remember this moment one day in the future when she
pees on your lap."
"Nuff already. Time fo go moi moi. I need to dream about Hawaii."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ken & Mo!!

Well done. We hope all is well with you and family.

Papa Joe said...

Sweet. Now, how about putting the REAL captions?

Cheska said...

New granddaughter! Congratulations! <:D I hope she grows up healthy and strong!

glen said...

mo looks really good. And that kiss of approval!
So you all watched the birthing? Congrats to all.