Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cool Pics


"Grandpa, I'm throwing stuff at some rusty barrels and
I'm holding these fake picture frames with my hand making
like the number 3."
"What a coincidence... when I was a young boy, way way way
back in the 1900's, I used to throw stuff at rusty barrels and
hold 3 fingers up all the time.... either that or I was dreaming."
"Grandpa, what makes a picture interesting?"
"Well, my little haole girl, I think a picture is interesting if there
is some nice color to it. I think a picture is interesting if there's
something unexpected, unusual or funny in it."
"Grandpa, when I get older, will you buy me a camera?
Cuz if you do, I want to take pictures that are unexpected,
and pictures that are unusual and pictures that are funny."
"Will I buy you a camera? I will buy you the moon.
And I will purchase the stars for you, my little Namaile."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGmdoOP7E24

No comments: